Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
HSBC Contact Info
HSBC Phone Number
HSBC Live Chat
HSBC Email Support
HSBC Help Desk
HSBC on Twitter
HSBC on FB/Messenger
All HSBC contacts
General customer information
HSBC Top FAQ
HSBC Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) makes it convenient for you to avail of basic banking services without any fees or charges, and without maintaining any minimum balance in the account. HSBC will notify you of any changes in the terms and conditions of this account with a prior notice of one month.
HSBC now risks being caught in deepening turmoil after a swirl of trouble over the past year amid political unrest and an economic slump in its biggest market, Hong Kong. It also faces difficulties in navigating low interest rates and surging loan losses sparked by the global pandemic.
Your daily cash withdrawal depends on the type of current account you hold: For HSBC Bank account it is £300. For HSBC Advance it is £500. For HSBC Premier it is £1,000.
- Deposit cash. Using your debit card, you can deposit up to: …
- Deposit cheques. To do this, you’ll need to bring a paying-in slip, as the Post Office doesn’t provide these. …
- Withdraw cash. …
- Check your balance.
- Chime. …
- Peoples Bank Cash Solutions Second Chance Checking. …
- Radius Essential Checking. …
- BBVA Easy Checking. …
- Woodforest National Bank Second Chance Checking.