Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Dash Contact Info
Dash Phone Number
Dash Live Chat
Dash Email Support
Dash Help Desk
Dash on Twitter
Dash on FB/Messenger
All Dash contacts
Dash customer information
Dash Top FAQ
Dash is a digital currency that enables anyone, anywhere in the world to make quick, easy and cheap payments at any time without going through a central authority. Based on a decentralized peer-to-peer network, and secured by strong cryptography, Dash offers a safe and user-friendly payment method without barriers. Dash is portable, inexpensive, divisible and fast digital cash for both the internet and everyday life.
Based on the Bitcoin project, Dash was launched on January 18, 2014 by founder Evan Duffield. The first few years of development saw Dash develop a focus on speed and fungibility, making it an excellent and practical alternative to cash, both online and at the point of sale in shops and restaurants.
- Freedom: Dash puts you in full control of your money. Dash can be sent or received by anyone, anywhere in the world at any time. There are no bank holidays, exchange rates, bureaucracy or hidden fees to deal with.
- Irreversible transactions: Transactions are instant and final, protecting merchants from expensive fraudulent chargebacks.
- Security: Dash payments can be made and verified by both parties even without any personal information in the transaction.
- Speed: Unlike many other digital currencies, Dash transactions are secure and visible to the entire network in under 1.5 seconds.
- Acceptance: Dash is not yet as widely accepted as other payment methods. Many merchants have never heard of Dash.
- Volatility: As a relatively new currency, the market value of Dash is not yet stable. These changes from day to day may discourage users and merchants from transacting in Dash, or holding Dash after completing a transaction.