Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Google Wallet Contact Info
Google Wallet Phone Number
Google Wallet Live Chat
Google Wallet Email Support
Google Wallet Help Desk
Google Wallet on Twitter
Google Wallet on FB/Messenger
All Google Wallet contacts
General customer information
Google Wallet Top FAQ
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for Wallet.
- Locate and tap the entry for Google Wallet.
- Tap Install.
- Read through the permissions listing.
- If the permissions listing is acceptable, tap Accept.
- Allow the installation to complete.
Google Wallet is a mobile payment system that acts as a virtual wallet, allowing users to make payments and transfer money straight from their phones. The service is free for users and can store credit, debit, gift and loyalty card information. … The fast checkout works both in-app and on participating mobile sites.
- On your computer, go to pay.google.com.
- Click Send or request money.
- Click Send money.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Enter your recipient’s name, email address, or phone number.
- Check that the amount and payment method are correct. You can also include a memo.
- Click Send.