Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Garmin Contact Info
Garmin Phone Number
Garmin Live Chat
Garmin Email Support
Garmin Help Desk
Garmin on Twitter
Garmin on FB/Messenger
All Garmin contacts
General customer information
Garmin Top FAQ
- Connect the receiving device to the computer.
- Click the Home icon in Express.
- Click the device that will receive the transfer.
- Click Tools & Content.
- Scroll down to the Transfer Favorites section.
- Select the device and the backup to restore in the From section.
- Click Transfer Now.
Your phone is only needed if you want to sync data between the watch and the phone app. You can also sync data between Garmin Connect online and your watch without your phone. Yes, you can use the watch (GPS, Heart Rate Monitor, etc) without a phone and then sync it to the app at a later time.