Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
TomTom Contact Info
TomTom Phone Number
TomTom Live Chat
TomTom Email Support
TomTom Help Desk
TomTom on Twitter
TomTom on FB/Messenger
All TomTom contacts
General customer information
TomTom Top FAQ
Outdated software can also cause your TomTom to no longer receive a GPS signal. Always make sure your TomTom is completely updated to the latest version.
TomTom has made more than 60 Sat Nav models obsolete. These will continue to work as they do today, but the map displayed on-screen will become out-of-date and as such navigation will be less accurate. … It says that means “the period of time TomTom supports your device with updates, services, content or accessories.
- Make sure MyDrive Connect is installed on your computer. Download for Windows® …
- Connect your sat nav to your PC via the USB cable. MyDrive Connect will start automatically. …
- A new screen will open, login and choose the updates you would like to perform.
- Connect your USB cable to both the TomTom unit and your PC.
- Power the unit on.
- Open “My Computer” and double click on the “TomTom” icon.
- Double-click on the “TomTom.exe” file. This installs the TomTom Software. Select the “Update” icon to update your TomTom GPS.