Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
iPage Contact Info
iPage Phone Number
iPage Live Chat
iPage Email Support
iPage Help Desk
iPage on Twitter
iPage on FB/Messenger
All iPage contacts
General customer information
iPage Top FAQ
How to Actually Cancel Your iPage Account? Simply contact their billing department via phone or live-chat and ask for cancellation and refund if you are still in the 30-day money back period. You can contact iPage by email through the control panel, by submitting a support ticket.
- iPage has been around since 1998 and seem to power over 1 million sites. Just like Bluehost and HostGator, it’s part of the Endurance International Group (EIG) – a massive internet service provider.
Is iPage’s Uptime Good?
2019 (Percentage) 2020 (Percentage) iPage 99.66 98.45
- Log in to your Ipage Control Panel.
- Go to Domain Central.
- Select the domain you want to transfer.
- Click Transfer.
- Click Send Auth-Info Code. The email containing the code will be sent to the email address displayed on screen.
- Login to your Domains Dashboard.
- Click on either the Domain Name or the cog icon.
- On the left pane, click on WordPress.
- In the WordPress Page, click Get Started.
- If you have an existing plan, then click on Use Existing.
|Shared Hosting Plan||WordPress WP Essential Plan|
|Pricing||$1.99/month Renews at $7.99/mo||$6.95/month Renews at $10.49/mo|