Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
Zoho Contact Info
Zoho Phone Number
Zoho Live Chat
Zoho Email Support
Zoho Help Desk
Zoho on Twitter
Zoho on FB/Messenger
All Zoho contacts
General customer information
Zoho Top FAQ
Any new user who wants to register with Zoho needs to enter their email address. We will send you important notification emails from various Zoho services.Also, you can use your email for password recovery and other authentication purposes.
- Log in to your Zoho account and click the My Profile Info tab.
- Click Email Address.
- Click the Edit option on the right.
- Enter your new email address and current password and click Update.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the new email address.
- Click the confirmation link to activate your account.
Yes, you can add a new email address while also retaining the existing one.
- Log in to your Zoho account
- Click the My Profile Info tab.
- Click the Email Address link and then select the Add Email button on the right.
- Enter a new email address.
- It will be added as a secondary email address.
- Add the new email address by following the above FAQ.
- Click the Make Primary option to the right of the new address.
- Enter your account password and click Make Primary.
- The new email address you entered will now be the primary address.
- Log into your Zoho account.
- Go to My Profile Info and click Email Address.
- Click Remove in the Secondary Email section.